The last few weeks have been FULL of anger. It seems like one thing after another was happening. With all that aside, now I am ready to have a fun filled week!! I started the week off feeling horribly sick and in pain... just like last week! I decided to bear the pain and do what HAD to be done today, get my emissions tested... which, by the way, I passed! (HUGE surprise.. seriously) Tomorrow I will be hanging (hopefully) with Debra and Cody for the evening. Wednesday I'm not exactly sure what I'll be up to... probably the same as Tuesday. Thursday I have an appointment to go to. Friday I plan to see The Final Destination with Debra... Saturday CHRIS COMES HOME!! It feels like forever... and he's been gone WAY longer than this before. LOL A few nights ago when he called I was so surprised! I felt like he was deployed and I rarely got calls from him! In the end, we only talked about 30 minutes and that had me so excited it ended up keeping me up and extra 3 hours, though. LOL Overall, I think this week will go by pretty fast. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I'm definitely ready for him to be back home.
About Me
- Ashley
- This blog is the thoughts inside my head. It's more-so a place for me to vent and get my frustrations out to the best of my ability without blowing up. The grammar isn't always the best and neither is the sentence structure. It's just the raw thoughts and emotions of a southern girl living life with a husband who's 500 miles away.
©2008. All rights Reserved As the anger subsides...

0 comments:
Post a Comment