This weekend was pretty great! Friday Chris, Debra, Cody, and I went to Boomer's (which is a place kind of like Dixieland in Georgia... a little smaller though) then to get some ice cream! It was TONS of fun! Once we were done with that we went back to Cody and Debra's and just chilled out... That was until I got hit in the eye by a Nerf gun bullet... Yea, that hurt pretty bad. I definitely cried. I couldn't see completely out of that eye until the next day, it's still sore.
Saturday, we just hung out at home all day and went to the pool. It was nice to sit by the pool and read. :-D For dinner, we went to a really nice restaurant out kinda by the beach with Cody and Debra. It was an italian restaurant and it REALLY made you feel like you were in Italy. The setting of the inside and then the way it looked out onto the older buildings of Carlsbad, CA. The food wasn't all that great. I liked the setting, but I'll take Olive Garden, thanks. After that, we, again, went to Cold Stone and got some ice cream. We went home and changed out of our dressy clothes and grabbed Kenzie and went back to Cody and Debra's where we spent the rest of the night... 'til about midnight. Playing Monopoly. Chris won, I came in second, then Cody, then Debra. By the time 1130 rolled around we were all really sleepy and Cody traded property with Chris which had Chris compeltely take over the game. We came home I read some more and then hit the sack.
Sunday, we didn't do much of anything. We sat at home most of the day. He played some game and I read. We decided to go see G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra. REALLY good movie (in my opinion)! It sort of had a love story and TONS of action!... not to mention Channing Tatum is a hottie! :-D We came home and I read and watched a little tv.
The End. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment