Reading.

on Monday, August 3, 2009

So last night I just finished Twilight! *sigh* I've become one of THEM. One of the girls I didn't want to become! I am in love with Edward Cullen! LOL!!! I'm not really in love with a fictional character, just his personality. If only REAL guys were like him.... not a vampire, but you know what I mean. I know, I know, that probably makes my hubby sound bad, but he's not.... BUT he could learn a thing or two from Cullen... ehhehe I'm pretty sure ANY girl/woman who's read the Twilight Saga could agree with me about this... with their significant other. *sigh* A girl can dream!

Today, I went out an bought New Moon. No, I don't personally own Twilight, I borrowed it from a friend, but after buying the rest of the books I plan to go back and but Twilight, too... just to have the whole series. So many people have told me New Moon would be hard to get through. At first, it was a little difficult. That is until I got about 2 or three pages in. Once again, I'm unable to put it down. It'll be another easy read. I'm just hoping that once I'm done with all the books that I can continue to find others I enjoy.

To anyone who doesn't think they'd be interested in the Twilight Saga, I HIGHLY recommened it! In the beginning, when it first came out, I didn't think I'd like it. Once the movie came out, I thought it was over-rated. I was WRONG!!!! It's an EXTREMELY easy read! Yes, it's at LEAST 498 pages (the first book is that) but I would recommend it to ANYONE looking to get into reading. And for those who know me, know I am NOT into reading so for me to say this, you KNOW it's gotta be good!!!!

0 comments: