Okay, I'm over it. I'm over the "oh, poor me" crap. I'll be home in a few short weeks for those who care. I'm SO ready.... for the most part. I'll miss California just not the people. I don't think I can name ONE person who I can seriously call a friend out here. I HIGHLY doubt I'll keep in touch with any of these people. After almost two years of being here I've been alone for the most part. The people here are just crap. I can't wait to get back to the friends I have! I know these people won't back out on plans at the last minute and for the most part won't talk behind my back. Although I hate Henry County... and Georgia for that matter, I'm actually really excited to see my friends again. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm happy I'll be home. If I continued to live out here any longer I think I'd just go insane and be miserable. I love the weather, I love the beach, I love the location, but I just hate the people. They can't drive, they don't have manners, there's a lot of bums and hippy-folk, I just don't know if I could ever be happy with the "friends" I'd make here. Oh, and not to mention THEY'RE FAKE!!!! Fake boobs, fake smile, fake personality, fake EVERYTHING! I really honestly think living here is worse than high school. I wish my Georgia people were here in California, my life would be perfect.
With the move fast approaching I'm getting more and more nervous about what we'll do for income. The day comes closer and closer and being so far away we can't do much of anything for the income aspect. What if we can't find jobs? How will our bills get paid? We're gonna be living with my parents so that will cut some costs, but nonetheless I'm still nervous.
I though I could leave and never look back, but I was wrong. Sure, I hate living in Georgia. I hate the heat and the humidity.. and quite a few of the people, but it's home and it will always be just that. I guess I'm just homesick now. All I have here are Chris and Kenzie. They're really all I need, but when Chris and I fight who do I have to turn to? Who's my shoulder to cry on? I have no one and I've never felt so alone in my life. I feel like an idiot saying my dog is my best friend, but it's true. She never hurts me, she never lets me down, she never makes me cry. Of course, Chris is my human best friend, but we DO have disagreements from time to time and that's when I need a friend the most. Sure, I can call up all you Georgia folks, but when there's a three hour time difference the ones who matter most are already asleep and I wouldn't call them up at 3 am to boo hoo in their ears. The few I have left are the ones I cherish; moving this far away from home was really an eye opener for me.
Maybe I'll have more to add to this later, but for now I'm done with the rambling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment