It's getting to the point where I don't even know what to do anymore. Everything I do is wrong, it's just never good enough; it's just bad timing. I just can't do anything to please anyone. I feel just so worthless now, like I don't mean much of anything to anyone. I'm tired of trying when all I do is get shut down. I'm tired of crying when all it does is make everything worse for me. I'm just plain tired. Why can't anyone just accept me for what I am instead of trying to change every little thing about me. I'm pretty much at my wits end. I'm so unhappy with myself and everything around me right now. I'm pretty much miserable. I'm tired of putting on a happy face for everyone when I'm not. I'm alone most of the time with no one to talk to but a damn dog. What has my life come to? I can't get a job because of the f*cking economy, or in the words of my husband I'm just lazy. I can't keep friends because the people in California just suck. I'm thousands of miles away from the FEW who actually do care about me. Maybe I should just give up. No... not kill myself, but just give up on life in general. Stop caring, stop fighting, stop crying, and most importantly stop lying to myself and everyone around me. When I need someone to talk to the most nobody is awake. When I'm feeling more depressed than ever I'm alone. I just can't take any of this anymore. It's just not fair to me at all. Nobody has any regards for the way I feel so why should I care about how they're feeling. I'm done with this all, don't expect anything from me because I sure as hell expect nothing from you.
About Me
- Ashley
- This blog is the thoughts inside my head. It's more-so a place for me to vent and get my frustrations out to the best of my ability without blowing up. The grammar isn't always the best and neither is the sentence structure. It's just the raw thoughts and emotions of a southern girl living life with a husband who's 500 miles away.
©2008. All rights Reserved Words can't describe...

0 comments:
Post a Comment