So for a while I've been wanting to write a blog and I just couldn't figure out about what. Today it has finally occured to me! As most who read this know, I was once in a pretty serious (or at least I thought it was) relationship with a guy. We were together for a year and half and he shattered my heart into a million pieces. It literally took me almost a year to get over him. "They" say you never get over your first love, boy are "they" wrong. A few months ago I got a message on MySpace from him. Basically he was telling me how sorry he was and didn't mean to do what he did.. Psh...okay. He then told me he regrets ever doing that and that he's thought about what would've been all the time. Psh okay. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I look at how he is now and look at how he was then. Completely different person and thank God I didn't stay with him!
Within the past two months he's been messaging me and telling me how sad he is about his last break up. He says he's still hurting and hasn't been able to get over it. My thoughts? PAY BACK BITCH! I never thought it'd happen! I waited for the day for like two years for him to tell me he was sorry and for him to say he regretted the break up. (whether he really did or not.. HE STILL SAID IT!) And after that I waited for the day that he would tell me how miserable he was. He's looking for sympathy and I try to be nice about it, but all I can think about is KARMA! My friend Gina saw it all. She saw how the break up affected me and she always told me Karma will come around! She was right. I tried to make myself believe that in the past, but when you're hurting as bad as I was it's pretty much impossible. I'm so excited that he's miserable and I'm happy! Oh how the tables have turned. I know by feeling this way Karma will come back and bite me in the butt, but I just can't help it! I do feel for him because I know how bad it hurts, but everyone who goes through a break as bad as mine always wishes for that person to someday feel what you went through. Now that he does, my heart (and mind) can finally rest at ease!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment