Wednesday we went to Bed Bath and Beyond. The mattress we have gives me back pains.. really bad ones, so Chris decided we should buy a mattress pad. O... M... G!!!! It's like 3 or 4 inches thick and SOOOO heavenly! I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud! We also got a new comforter... a bigger one because SOMEONE (Chris...) likes to HOG the covers at night!!! It's red and really awesome! LOL We also got sheets, too!! Woo hoo!! Best sleep I've gotten in a WHILE!!!!
About Me
- Ashley
- This blog is the thoughts inside my head. It's more-so a place for me to vent and get my frustrations out to the best of my ability without blowing up. The grammar isn't always the best and neither is the sentence structure. It's just the raw thoughts and emotions of a southern girl living life with a husband who's 500 miles away.
©2008. All rights Reserved Bed..

0 comments:
Post a Comment