Eh...

on Friday, October 23, 2009

Haven't updated in a while and I know I said I'd do this daily. Well, I lied, I have nothing exciting to talk about daily. Or ever, for that matter. But whatever. I'll update on my life. Things are going pretty decent right now. I have a "job" now, watching a 6 months old little boy Monday through Friday pretty much all day. He's definitely the easiest baby I've EVER watched.... and I've watched quite a few infants. Two days out of this week I got to watch an extra little one, a 4 month old girl! To those think one is hard, I laugh in your face... LOL. Next go round try for twins! The little girl was pretty difficult the first day, but the second one went well. The size difference in those two were AMAZING! Two months and you can DEFINITELY see the difference! She was TINY, though.. and he's actually bigger than the average one year old. LOL Other than that things are going pretty decent.. and just as I say that things will go down hill.. LOL Never fails.

0 comments: