Twilight and Other Things...

on Thursday, July 30, 2009

So last night, for some reason, it was almost impossible for me to fall asleep. Yesterday, I had a HUGE, but extremely stupid, run in with the apartment management where I live. Long story short.... apparently we can't have car covers.... it's considered "storage." It doesn't say anything in our lease about no car covers, the only things it says is registration must be up to date and no inoperable cars. We were also getting complained about because apparently we can't keep the same, UNASSIGNED, parking space... EVEN if we trade our cars out. Apparently, that's "unfair" to others in the apartment complex. Why is it unfair that we do it? There's so many other people that do that, it's where we got the idea from.... Nobody else has got in trouble for car covers... or for keeping the same, UNASSIGNED, parking spot. It's rediculous... I bring this up because they told me they were going to tow my car if I didn't move it and let someone else park there.... REDICULOUS!!! It says nothing in the lease about this, so the minute the spot opens up... MY CAR GOES BACK!!! It also states in the lease each household is only allowed TWO vehicles on the property, all others MUST be parked somewhere off the property. Some people think it's fun to take up an entire parking spot for a motorcycle when they have a car and a truck, as well. They didn't get in trouble.. NOT TO MENTION, they put a bike cover on the bike every time they park it in the unassigned spot! (these people are the people we got the "trading cars" idea from..) Why ME???? I wanted to have a decent birthday this year, but I don't think that will happen. I'm EXTREMELY stressed out about this because it's absolutely REDICULOUS that someone is allowed to complain because they can't park in a certain UNASSAIGNED spot!!!!

In other news, I've started reading Twilight. This book, so far, is pretty much amazing. Most of you know this by now, I'm sure. I just can't seem to put it down! Well, except for the occassional breaks here and there. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series!!

0 comments: