Welcome 2012!

on Monday, January 2, 2012

Two blog posts in one day? I'm on a roll! Anyways, it's 2012 already, time sure does fly! This year is going to be a GOOD year, I can feel it! We've got a lot of great things coming our way.

In March, Chris graduates from school and he'll finally be able to come back home to Georgia FOR GOOD! His goal is to have a job lined up and ready for when he comes back to Georgia... hopefully working at a Ford dealership! In August (hopefully) I'll be starting school to eventually be an RN. Chris will get his new truck (probably). We're also getting a house! Well, not just yet, but SOME TIME in 2012 we're hoping to be in the market to buy! We're HOPING for our dream home and, with this being a buyers market, we could probably get it! We want a decent sized yard, 3-4 bedrooms, AT LEAST 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, a driveway that can fit 4 cars, and a basement. We've actually seen a TON in our price range... don't care if it needs work, Chris is handy. As long as the house is livable! :-) So needless to say, I'm welcoming 2012 with open arms... even if we're all gonna die before the end of it (kidding!).

Anyways, that's it for this post.

0 comments: