Catching Fire

on Monday, January 23, 2012

I didn't like this one as much as the first book. The first one (The Hunger Games) had me on edge almost the entire time, Catching Fire was the opposite, for me. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the read.

I can't get too into the plot because if I do it'd probably ruin the entire story. Basically, districts are rebelling and Katniss is the reason for it. The Quarter Quell (which is the Hunger Games that happen every 25 years) takes place in this book. The Quarter Quells change up the game some. For example, one Quarter Quell had double the amount of tributes. This one is a MAJOR game changer. It ends at the end of the this year's Hunger Games and now I can't wait to read the last book to this trilogy to find out what's happening next.

Sorry this is short, but I can't give too many details otherwise it'd completely ruin the surprise! :-)

Up Next: Mockingjay

Image taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catching_Fire_(2009_novel)

0 comments: